to £40,000 pa
Leicestershire (Our Ref AL876)
Salary to £40,000 depending on experience
My client, a Pension and Investment specialist, has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced individual to join their small team. This varied role will encompass paraplanning, compliance and systems management, so previous experience covering all three areas is preferred.
· Paraplanning - Report writing following Advisers client meetings, a large proportion of which are review meetings
· Preparing files for meetings and processing them post meeting
· Diary management, booking in reviews etc.
· Upload portfolios onto Old Mutual Wealth.
· Dealing with telephone enquiries
· General PA / Administration duties as necessary, although most of this will be carried out by the Administrator
· Compliance - submitting FCA report information and ensuring all FCA requirements are met
· Working through a compliance diary to ensure all compliance duties are carried out as and when they are required.
· Work closely with the companys external compliance partner
· Project Work - devise / implement a back-office system to encompass a back catalogue of around 4 years business (will be an ongoing project, estimate 1-2 years)
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
· Experience within Pensions and Investments
· Good knowledge of compliance requirements
· Report writing experience
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.