to c£35,000 per annum plus benefits
Nottingham (Our Ref AL915)
Salary to c£35,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a very well established wealth management company and they now have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. You will be working closely within a team, and providing technical support to Wealth Planners who provide holistic financial planning to Mid and High Net Worth Private clients.
Main responsibilities of the role:
· Technical research
· Report writing and drafting advice letters
· Keeping client affairs under review
· Managing client expectations
· Liaising with the relevant administration teams
The ideal Person:
· Previous paraplanning experience within a wealth planning environment
· IT literate with experience of industry software
· CII qualified, ideally to Diploma Level 4
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence or call Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.