Newark, Nottinghamshire (our ref AL920)
Salary to c£40,000 + amazing benefits including Free Parking, Discretionary Bonus, Complimentary Gym Membership, Private Medical Insurance and a Generous Pension Contribution
Flexibility in working hours may be considered
My client is a forward thinking, vibrant organisation
, who has evolved over the past 40 years to offer Financial Planning, Investment Management and Business Planning to a wide range of clientele. Providing solutions that help clients achieve their objectives is at the heart of what they do, working as a team to deliver excellence. We are looking for motivated, positive individuals with paraplanning experience who have the desire to continually develop their skills further and to be the best version of themselves they can be!
To provide excellent technical support through the delivery of added value advice and guidance, high quality research, accurate tax and other computations, and comprehensive financial planning presentations. All of which is designed to deliver understandable and clear financial outcomes for clients.
- To take responsibility for a portfolio of clients, managing ongoing relationships and be the first port of call for technical enquiries
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
- Where required, to attend client meetings and prepare meeting notes / presentations for delivery to the client
- To undertake research both independently and with the Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients needs
- To carry out financial planning calculations e.g. tax and consider implications for advice
- To prepare detailed and accurate lifetime cashflows with multiple scenarios to deliver client outcomes
- To produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise suitability and financial planning reports.
- To prepare and coordinate review documentation including; financial planning presentation, cashflow and asset review
Microsoft Word, Excel and electronic diary management
Excellent technical knowledge of all planning areas
Thorough knowledge of technical financial planning tools and financial modelling software
It is envisaged you will have at least 2 years experience in a technical or paraplanning role
CII (or equivalent) Level Four Diploma in Financial Planning
True focus on customer service with the ability to deliver positive customer experiences
Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence
Be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
Solutions orientated and imaginative
, methodical, analytical and disciplined
Adopts a positive attitude, willing to assist others when busy
Accurate and efficient in completion of duties, showing attention to detail
Able to work under pressure on occasions to achieve deadlines
We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.