to £32,000 pa + benefits
Leicestershire (our ref AL995)
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
My client is a very well established Independent Financial Advisory firm with impressive offices based in Leicestershire. They now have an exciting new opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their existing team, in supporting their IFAs to provide exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial planning advice to their clients.
The role will be varied and will include:
· Assisting consultants where needed in each stage of the advice process.
· Analysing existing client holdings including contract features, fund and charges analysis
· Creating compliant Suitability Reports
· Preparing supporting research (e.g. cash flow models)
· Preparing supporting documentation (compliance and application paperwork, illustrations etc)
· Dealing with consultant and client technical queries
· Maintaining clear and compliant client records
· Carrying out other related duties when required
The Ideal Applicant:
· Previous Paraplanning / Report Writing experience
· CII Diploma Level 4 qualified or well on your way to completing this
· Good understanding of Wealth Management
· IT literate
· Good communication skills
· Able to work accurately and to deadlines
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.