to £35,000 + benefits
Leicester (Our Ref AL1005)
Salary to £35,000 + benefits
My client is a forward thinking Leicester based IFA and they now have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
Paraplanner Overview & Job Purpose
To provide detailed, accurate and relevant information to the Financial Advisers in relation to specific customer requirements, ensuring that they retains their position of leadership in this area.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Paraplanner
- To provide relevant, detailed advice to our Financial Advisers to ensure that our clients receive the best investment advice relative to their requirements.
- To prepare suitability letters and provide technical support to complex client queries.
- Undertake fund research and analysis.
- Technical product research and solution provision.
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes.
- Other duties as an when required.
You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a growing firm.
Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM Platforms (e.g. Intelligent Office)
A customer-oriented attitude
Positive and organised team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Analytical and Highly Numerate
Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of the current investment marketplace
An effective communicator at all levels
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.