to £45,000 dep on exp + benefits
Leicester (AL1047) part home working available
Salary £35,000 to £45,000 (dep on experience) + benefits
My client is a successful, innovative financial planning practice, offering high quality, client-focused, service based advice. They now have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
Paraplanner The Role
Providing detailed, accurate and relevant information to the financial planners concerning specific customer requirements, responsibilities of the Paraplanner will include:
· Evaluating providers and products
· Researching funds and asset allocation modelling
· Cash flow modelling
· Preparation of suitability reports for discussion with financial planners
· Preparing and maintaining compliant client files
· Liaison with providers, clients and industry professionals
· Preparation of annual client reviews
· Implementing recommendations
Paraplanner Essential Skills
· Proven experience as a paraplanner
· Diploma level 4 qualified (will consider someone nearing completion)
· Analytical skills
· Progress with Advanced Diploma exams/desire to progress to Chartered Status
· Detailed understanding of the investment marketplace
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong numeracy skills.
· Client service experience
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Organisational skills
· Team player.
· Honesty & Integrity
· Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel.
Paraplanner Desired Skills
· Commercial awareness.
· Working Knowledge of CRM Platforms (IO)
My client provides
a supportive environment investing in staff training and development along with
encouragement and support for further professional exams.
They offer an inclusive culture with a comprehensive wellbeing programme, including access to social events, courses and health initiatives.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.