to £25000 pa + bens
Pension Administrator SIPP Operations
Leicester (our ref AL982)
Salary to £25,000 per annum dep on experience + benefits
Are you keen to make a difference in a dynamic organisation? Do you have a passion for putting the customer at the centre of everything you do?
My client is a fast-paced, dynamic Group at the cutting edge of building safe and recurring value for all of their stakeholders. Their core areas include: bespoke pension solutions, wrap platform, independent financial advisory, investment consultancy, research and due diligence, and more. They currently have £33bn Assets Under Management and are still growing.
In your role as Administrator, your primary focus will be to deliver exceptional service to SIPP pension clients across the full lifecycle.
The scope of the role covers the support of both pension administration functions and usage of the back-office systems.
Key to success will be your need to put the customer at the centre of everything that you do, your attention to detail, your desire to have end to end ownership, your focus on getting things right first time and your drive for continuous improvement.
· Providing exceptional service to all customers (advisers, clients and third parties)
· Responsibility for owning all work through to successful conclusion
· Demonstrating understanding of the customer outcome and relationship, assisting with the solution delivery and problem resolution, and work items across the SIPP lifecycle
· Ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to at all times
· Ensuring all Key Performance Indicators are met
· Following the principles of First Touch Resolution for any client expression of dissatisfaction
· Committing to and demonstrating ongoing professional development to ensure the ability to deliver detailed support across technical pension administration functions, regulatory evolution, business proposition developments, and platform functionality developments
· Demonstrating a strong work ethic and adaptability to achieve daily work task targets
· Getting it right first time every time
· Building effective team relationships
· Continuous process improvement.
Who you are and the experience we are looking for
· Experience in financial services administration, preferably in a client facing role
· Strong client relationship skills
· A proactive and inquisitive nature with the ability to innovate and challenge in support of the business model we are operating
· CII Certificate in Financial Administration (desirable).
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website