Financial Services Administration
c£22,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Pension and Investments Administrator
Leicestershire (our ref AL1022)
Salary c£22,000 to £28,000 + benefits
My client is an established IFA based near Leicester City Centre and due to expansion, they are now looking to appoint 2 further Pension and Investments Administrators. With experience and a genuine interest in the Pensions, Investments or Wealth Management Industry, you will join an existing team of like-minded individuals.
To provide administrative support to the Managing Director and other advisers in order to ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and so that regulatory requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To obtain current fund values for investments and create reports from this information for customers in accordance with their expectations, in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
· To carry out various research activities to assist in the advice process with clients.
· To support the production of pensions, life and investments valuations and quotes using established Company procedures and formats in order to help meet deadlines, customer needs and regulatory requirements.
· To contribute to organisation and planning through introducing new and improved procedures and through making best use of resources (e.g. The company Client Management System)
· To manage the process of distributing customers letters of authority in order to ensure regulatory compliance and to ensure relevant information may be obtained in a timely fashion.
· To undertake general administrative duties (e.g. scanning, filing, preparing letters etc) in order to ensure that deadlines are met, appropriate records are maintained and are accessible, and so as to comply with regulatory compliance.
· To generate client facing documents in order to complete the advice process.
· To manage platform funds on an ongoing basis in order to meet customer requirements and to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
· To continually maintain and develop technical, product and industry knowledge in order to keep pace with developments and change, in order to be able to work effectively.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
Desirable - CII Level 4 Diploma or higher but not essential
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.