c£32,000 + bens
SIPP Team Lead
Salary to c£32,000 pa (negotiable) + benefits
Leicester City Centre (our Ref AL965)
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen with a very long established and well respected Pensions Company, who are opening a new operation in Leicester City Centre.
We are looking for a Pensions Team Lead to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong pensions experience looking to progress further in their career. You will be working within a friendly environment in modern City Centre offices and will be provided with full support and encouragement to achieve your career goals.
You will be positive, professional and experienced and must be able to work on your own initiative to produce quality work on a timely basis. In addition, you should help to build an improved service offering in the department by contributing your time and expertise to the team.
As a Team Lead you will be dealing with the administration of the pension schemes along with delegating work to your other administrators. You will be responsible for managing and processing all aspects of the pension and deal directly with clients and advisers.
· Receiving instructions and ensuring that any task activity is accurately completed
· Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and advisers
· Informing clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes, especially actual or potential problems
· Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
· Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns appropriately
Skills and experience
· At least 3 years pensions experience
· At least 6 months management or team lead experience
· Strong Administrative skills
· Ability to identify and process data
· Customer focused
· Drive to continually improve your knowledge and skillset
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.