to £35,000 pa
Practice Manager Wealth Management
Near Coventry (Our Ref AL959)
Salary to £35,000 pa + benefits inc generous holiday and pension scheme
My client is a successful and highly reputable IFA Practice located in Coventry, providing holistic advice across Investments, Retirement, Protection and Inheritance Tax Planning to wealthy private clients largely from an entrepreneurial background and the medical profession across the UK. They have embarked on an ambitious 10 year plan for rapid expansion of both our client base and back office staff team which has given rise to an exciting new opportunity.
They are actively seeking to recruit a skilled individual to carry out the Practice Manager role within a fast-paced business. The role will involve supporting a successful and very busy Director/IFA and carrying out all the usual duties of running a busy office and supporting the Advisor. The brief includes managing what is currently a small but expanding team, all the internal services, processes and procedures, ensuring client satisfaction remains very high and the client base and business grows. This role also has some responsibility for Accounting Control and Marketing, to facilitate further growth.
Practice Manager - Duties
· Reviewing existing procedures and maintaining the delivery of business administration and its systems
· Ensuring that the business activities are processed and tracked via the companys back office/CRM system
· Managing staff including performance and service delivery
· Assisting in arranging and co-ordinating key marketing events throughout the year
Practice Manager - Candidate Requirements
· Have experience managing a back office/CRM System (Experience with Intelligent Office would be an advantage)
· Being able to take instruction, prioritise and delegate in a fast-paced environment
· Be a resourceful individual and a fast learner
· Must have experience of managing a team and running a Financial Services Practice
· Strong management, organisational and communication skills
· The candidate must have an excellent telephone manner, be a self-starter, is expected to have a high level of independence and responsibility as well as being involved in a wide range of client-related work
· A positive and hardworking approach and a proven ability to deliver
· Some financial planning knowledge/qualifications is advantageous (further enhancement to any existing knowledge/qualifications will be supported)
· Positive attitude and can-do mindset
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.