to £30,000 pa + bens
Product Support Specialist
Birmingham or Nuneaton (Our Ref AL1043) Part remote working available
Salary to £30,000 + excellent benefits
My client is a market leading and forward thinking provider of Pension Administration Technology to clients across the UK. Due to exciting growth plans, they are now looking to appoint a Product Support Specialist to join their team.
This role is key to the ongoing support of clients and also ensuring that system functionality is fit for purpose, enabling clients to meet their administrative and regulatory responsibilities.
The main elements of this role are:
· Providing excellent customer service to external clients, delivering support and guidance on system functionality
· Acting as the Account Manager for a designated group of clients, having a helicopter view of all queries raised and working with the Relationship manager to maintain strong working relationships
· Performing manual testing on changes made to system functionality to ensure these are fit for purpose prior to being released to clients
· Creating and updating documents to provide clients with guidance and information on the system functionality available
· Providing training to clients, both remotely or face to face either at our offices or in the clients office
· Be Subject Matter Experts on the system functionality that clients need, ensuring it is fit for purpose by using your previous experience and gathering client feedback.
Strong organisational and time management skills are essential. You should be a confident communicator able to deal with individuals from different areas of the business as well as external clients. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic, with a keen eye for detail. A background in SIPP and SSAS administration is required, although candidates with relevant financial services experience will be considered.
Core Skills Required:
Attention to detail
Positive âcan doâ attitude
Work under pressure
Able to work independently and as a team player
Organisational and problem solving skills
Time management skills
Communication at all levels Customer service experience
Experience of using pension administration technology would be an advantage
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.