Financial Services Administration
to £22,000 pa
Purchase Ledger / Administrator
Market Harborough (Our Ref AL953)
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
My client is a prestigious organisation providing specialist services in and around London and they are now looking for a Purchase Ledger / Administrator to fill this key role within their head office in Market Harborough. The main responsibilities of the role are:
Administration Support to include:
· Answering the telephone
· Handling incoming and outgoing post
· Typing letters
Purchase Ledger, to include:
· Entering purchase invoices using Sage Construct.
· Reconciling statements and liaising with suppliers.
· Credit Control
· General Office duties to include helping with maintaining a clean office and environment.
· Support to the Directors of the company and the Accounts Manager in day to day running of the office.
Other duties to include:
· Archiving data
· Liaising with IT support when necessary
· Office mobile support
· General typing.
· Creating new jobs files
· Keeping Sage database up to date
· Hotel bookings
· Keep a log of Quotations and Tenders
The Ideal Person:
Full Time Position 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch
Full driving license preferable
Holiday 20 days + standard bank holidays
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.