Financial Services Administration
£20,000 - £28,000 per annum + benefits
My client is an established and expanding Chartered Wealth Management company providing holistic independent financial planning advice to its clients. There is now an exciting new opportunity for an individual who has previously worked with Wealth Management to join their Derby based team in an administrative role, providing valuable support to the Advisers and Paraplanners.
- Processing financial transactions (related to investments, insurance policies, sales, fund switches, withdrawals, and so on) from the moment they are agreed and seeing them through to completion.
- Communication to clients throughout the transaction process.
- Requesting and collating financial information.
- Preparing application forms and client documentation.
- General client administration and communication.
- Addressing complex administration queries and investigating any problems.
- Organised, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You will enjoy speaking to people by phone, get satisfaction from ticking things off your to-do list and being part of a busy team.
- Previous experience of working in a financial advice firm
- CII qualifications will be a distinct advantage, with the desire to progress further with industry qualifications and develop your career.