Financial Services Administration
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits (part time hours considered)
My client is an established Financial Planning organisation, and they have an exciting new opportunity for an individual with experience in this industry to join their team in providing administrative support to one of the Directors.
Duties will include:
To process new business and update the back-office system (IRESS).
Track new business through to completion
To handle inbound client/provider calls/written correspondence dealing with general enquiries.
Maintain a diary system to manage scheduled events and ongoing work
Maintain electronic files within company standards
Process post-advice administration (including valuations) on behalf of the Director and client.
Assist with general office duties e.g. filing/answering phones etc and to assist with any ad hoc projects to improve operational standards
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
- Track record of providing high quality administrative support in the financial planning industry.
- Able to deal with the issues relating to the administration of pre- and post-retirement planning (including pension transfers), investments and taxation is key to this role.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to stay focused under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative, and to also collaborate as a team player
- Strong PC skills with good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Qualifications that demonstrate a keen interest in this area including working towards or achievement of level 4.
- Knowledge of research tools & software.
- Desire to maintain knowledge of industry developments and able to identify process improvements.
If this role is of interest, please apply in the first instance with an up to date CV.