Very Competitive salary & benefits
In your role as Senior Pension Administrator (SSAS & Group SIPP), you will be responsible for providing pension scheme administration services and meeting the company's obligations as a trustee. In addition, you will provide administrative support to the SSAS & Group SIPP Team.
- Processing new business, including creating the scheme and opening the bank account.
- Administering SSAS & Group SIPP schemes along the pensions lifecycle including valuation, scheme returns, payment of pension benefits, transfers in and out of scheme and specialist investments such as Loanbacks.
- Managing and maintaining all data, and retaining documentation pertaining to SSAS & Group SIPP administration of any kind.
- Proactively managing relationships and expectations with clients, both Financial Advisers and members.
- Complaint handling
- Unlisted share valuations
- SSAS & Group SIPP investment allocations / splits
- Technical and client / adviser communications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Investment knowledge and investment taxation: detailed understanding of all types of investment permitted under HMRC rules and how they apply to SSAS & Group SIPP environment.
- Ability to apply understanding of taxation of investments, knowledge of HMRC tax returns and reclaim process, and an ability to understand and interpret all types of investment valuation.
- Comparable experience in a regulated pensions environment, ideally administering SIPP and SSAS.
- Professional qualifications including CII CF1, FA2 and R04, complete or in progress.
If this role is of interest and you have the required knowledge, skills and experience then please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment