£27,000 pa + excellent benefits
My client is an established and well regarded Pensions company based in Nottingham and part of a wider Group. Due to continued growth they are now looking to appoint an experienced administrator to join their Small Self Administered Scheme department.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To ensure that all SSAS business is processed accurately, efficiently and in a compliant manner.
- Provide Technical Pension Support to clients and professionals alike, specifically in respect of matters relating to property and employer-related investments.
- Providing administrative support to the business, and where reasonably required, other companies within the Group.
- To act as an effective point of contact for clients and fellow professionals, thereby leading to prompt and efficient processing of all business and general enquiries.
- Collaborating with Line Manager on matters relating to internal best practice to achieve effective client outcome.
THE IDEAL SENIOR PENSION ADMINISTRATOR
- Effective written and report writing skills
- Working knowledge of relevant Regulatory Procedures
- Broad technical knowledge applicable to Pension, SSAS(s)
- Maintaining awareness of Regulatory and Legislative changes, and subsequent effect(s) upon SSAS(s)
- Effective communicator, well-mannered and professional
- Team Player
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good judgement ability to use own initiative when dealing with complex matters.
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Effective Pension Administration skills and the ability to follow detailed procedures
- Effective Pension Business Processing skills
- Effective Keyboard and IT skills
- Ability to apply pension knowledge to deal with technical queries
- Ability to manage own workload, and workload of others, when required.