£26,000 pa + excellent benefits
My client is an established and well regarded Pensions company based in Nottingham and part of a wider Group. Due to continued growth they are now looking to appoint an experienced administrator to join their Small Self Administered Scheme department.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To ensure that all SSAS business is processed accurately, efficiently and in a compliant manner.
- Provide Technical Pension Support to clients and professionals alike, specifically in respect of matters relating to property and employer-related investments.
- Providing administrative support to the business, and where reasonably required, other companies within the Group.
- To act as an effective point of contact for clients and fellow professionals, thereby leading to prompt and efficient processing of all business and general enquiries.
- Collaborating with Line Manager on matters relating to internal best practice to achieve effective client outcome.
THE IDEAL SENIOR PENSION ADMINISTRATOR
- Effective written and report writing skills
- Working knowledge of relevant Regulatory Procedures
- Broad technical knowledge applicable to Pension, SSAS(s)
- Maintaining awareness of Regulatory and Legislative changes, and subsequent effect(s) upon SSAS(s)
- Effective communicator, well-mannered and professional
- Team Player
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good judgement ability to use own initiative when dealing with complex matters.
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Effective Pension Administration skills and the ability to follow detailed procedures
- Effective Pension Business Processing skills
- Effective Keyboard and IT skills
- Ability to apply pension knowledge to deal with technical queries
- Ability to manage own workload, and workload of others, when required.
If this role is of interest and you have the required background in Pensions Administration, namely SSAS's, then please apply in confidence with an up to date CV or call Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment for a further discussion.