Financial Services Administration
to £29,000 per annum
Senior Wealth Management Administrator
Nottingham (our Ref AL873)
Salary £19,000 to £29,000 depending on experience plus benefits
My client is a successful Wealth Management Organisation based in prestigious offices in Nottingham dealing with Investments, Pensions and Mortgages. Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Wealth Management Administrator to join their team.
The role will be varied and will include:
· Maintaining effective diary system to ensure clients are offered review meetings at the appropriate time.
· Contacting clients to book review meetings
· Preparing meeting packs for Advisers including valuations and all other relevant documents
· Ensuring that client meeting notes are recorded on the system
· Constructing appropriate post meeting letters for issue to clients
· Meeting and Greeting Advisers clients when meetings are held onsite.
· Updating online systems
· Sending off any Letters of Authority bought back from client meetings
· Processing change of address requests, updating systems and notifying the administration centres.
· Updating systems and administration departments of any Death notifications following the Death Process.
· Making adviser aware of documentation received in relation to their clients and providing general support as required.
· Acting as a point of contact for clients and deal with routine issues/queries.
· Client celebration cards and sympathy cards to be arranged as necessary and sent to clients.
· Stationery stocks to be maintained ensuring all documentation is current
· Completion of Confirmation Withdrawal and Rebalance Letters and Confirmation Fund Switch Letters
· Submission of New Business
· Preparation of Sign Up meeting packs for Advisers
If this role is of interest and you have previously worked with a wealth management environment, then please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.