Financial Services Administration
to £29,000 per annum
Senior Wealth Management Administrator
Derby (our ref AL901)
Salary £24,000 - £29,000 pa + benefits
My client is a Chartered Financial Planning practice offering independent financial and mortgage advice to both private and corporate clients. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced wealth management administrator / personal assistant to join their existing team.
Providing full administrative support to 2 Partners, your role will involve:
· Checking and submitting new business
· Utilising various industry and in-house IT systems including Intelligent Office
· Working closely with the Partners and maintaining a good working relationship
· Preparing client review packs
· Dealing with queries from Partners and clients
· Updating client details onto the systems
· Processing and chasing transfers
· Collating client information and producing reports
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a wealth management environment and may have CII qualifications. Good IT and communication skills are required along with the ability to work accurately and to prioritise workloads in order to meet the required timescales.
If this role is of interest please apply in confidence with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.