Home based with travel across
£30,000 to c£40000 including benefits
(our ref AL1059)
My client is an award winning Wealth Management Group and
due to expansion, they now have an excellent opportunity for an experience
Trainer to join their team.
The internal trainer will be responsible for the
development, delivery and evaluation of learning and development within the
Group with particular reference to induction, mandatory and continuing
development of employees.
Training, Design and
- Design and expand training and development
programmes based on the needs of the organisation.
- Develop effective induction programmes for new
- Produce training materials for inhouse courses.
- Create and deliver a range of training using
classroom, online and blended learning.
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in
order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Maintain accurate records of trainee progress.
- Conduct database (Intelliflo) administration to
ensure workflows, document templates and settings reflect changes in processes.
- Ensure internal process manual is kept up to
- Identify training and development needs within
the organisation through process quality assurance, job analysis, appraisal
schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources
- Plan and assess the return on investment of any
training or development programme.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees
through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Keep up to date with developments in training
by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and
keep within budgets.
Knowledge and Experience
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of intelliflo (as a
user and a system administrator)
- A good understanding of the financial planning
- At least 2 years experience in training
- Strong customer-focused background
Skills and Personal
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work
with people at all levels of an organisation, motivate others and change
people's attitudes when necessary
- Written and spoken communication skills that
allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- High level presentation skills
- IT skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Strong teamworking skills and a collaborative
approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Good time-keeping skills and the ability to
multitask to enable to effectively manage training schedules
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and innovative
approach to work
- Personal commitment to improving knowledge and
skills and a passion for continuing learning and development
The role will be home based however there will be a
requirement to travel regularly to various office locations nationally to
If this role is of interest,
please apply with an up to date CV. We
aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting
your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and
future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at
any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.