Financial Services Administration
to £25,000 pa + benefits
Team Administrator - Wealth Management
Market Harborough (Our Ref AL930)
Salary to £25,000 + benefits
Our client is an established Wealth Management Organisation and they now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Team Administrator to join the Company.
The role requires a high level of administration skill, IT skills, planning and organisation, and a natural rapport with clients. A core part of the role is centred on being the first contact point for clients and suppliers of the company both face to face and over the phone and email.
The role requires a high degree of team work and collaboration with Client Relationship Managers, Advisers, peers and third parties.
· Reception - Handling all inbound calls, directing calls efficiently and acting as gatekeeper as required. Meeting and greeting most clients.
· Post - Open incoming post, recording on JCS back office system, scanning. Franking all outbound post.
· Client Administration - Scanning and storing Letters of Authority, typing letters to providers and sending all information onwards appropriately
· Preparing and sending out policy documents
· Conducting the pre-pep work for all the meetings which involves:
Checking Advisers diary daily for client appointments
Checking for up to date Money Laundering.
Preparing Service & Payment Agreement, Client Agreement, Fund Switch Authority, AVF
Inputting clients on database
Sending out meeting confirmation letters after checking money laundering requirements.
· IT - Assisting with the implementation of a new compliance and submissions system
Systems owner for the new compliance and submissions system
Carrying out business submissions on the new systemâ uploading all required documents from minimal file contents list etc
· Client Relationships - First port of call for in-bound phone calls, directing calls to Advisers and CRMs as appropriate and acting as gate-keeper to the Advisers
If you have previous experience within a wealth management, pensions or investments environment, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.