to £34,000 + benefits
Team Leader SIPP Operations
Leicester (our Ref AL981)
Salary up to £34,000 per annum depending on experience + benefits
Are you keen to make a difference in a dynamic organisation? Do you have a passion for putting the customer at the centre of everything you do?
My client is a fast-paced, dynamic Group at the cutting edge of building safe and recurring value for all of their stakeholders. Their core areas include: bespoke pension solutions, wrap platform, independent financial advisory, investment consultancy, research and due diligence, and more. They currently have £33bn Assets Under Management and are still growing.
In your role as Team Leader, you will work closely as part of the Service Desk function in what is a critical part of their operations. The role is responsible for demonstrating and applying an exceptional breadth of understanding of the company, the products, and exception service for scheme members.
Key to success will be your need to put the customer at the centre of everything you do, attention to detail and your focus on the team getting things right first time.
· Proactive and direct team management to ensure a back log is never created
· Managing all work items through to successful conclusion
· Manage daily workflow regardless of where they are being executed across the firm
· Committing to and demonstrating ongoing professional development to ensure the ability to deliver detailed support across technical pension administration functions, regulatory evolution, business proposition developments, and platform functionality developments
· Create and promote a culture of being the best in all that the team do
· Line management of a team of pension and senior pension administrators
· All work to be managed within SLAs and KPIs
· Staff competence and delivery to be performance managed
· Development and coaching of staff
· Absence management
· Productivity management
· MI reporting
· Build effective team relationships
· Conformance to all internal and external policies and regulations (risk mitigation) and drive 100% adherence to policy from team members
· Process analytics
· Pre and Post issue checking
· Complaints and FTR analysis
· Continual process improvements
· Engagement and management of key clients and contracts
· MI coordination, analysis and delivery for management.
Who you are and the experience we are looking for
· Exceptionally proactive, with the ability to innovate and challenge in support of the business model we are operating
· Proven ability to work at pace in an environment of complexity and time-based pressure, retaining high levels of accuracy and control throughout
· Able to multi task and work to meet deadlines under pressure, maintaining attention to detail
· Solid risk and controls awareness
· Excellent productivity management skills
· Highly experienced in working within the regulatory frameworks (GAD rules, HMRC)
· Exceptional attention to detail, for example reconciliations, MI and SLA
· CII Certificate in Financial Administration (essential) with further professional qualifications such as CII R04, J07, J10 or J11 (desirable).
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.