£30,000 per annum + benefits
Technical Pensions Specialist Complaints Team
Leicester - Salary c£30,000 per annum + benefits (our ref AL864)
My client is an award-winning pensions provider and they have an exciting new opportunity for an individual to join their Complaints Handling Team. We are looking for an individual who has worked within a pensions administration role in the past and has a good understanding of pension rules and regulations along with HMRC requirements.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES WITHIN THE ROLE
· Ownership of case management through skills and activities such as scheme deconstruction, file reconstruction, data mining and investigation, forensic assessment, document analysis in order to prepare overviews, reports and recommendations. Personal ownership, control and management of situations, cases and thematic matters.
· Provide written responses that are clear, articulate and straight-forward; with accurate overviews of the complaint(s) and reasoning behind the response.
· Calculation/evaluation of loss.
· Measure and refine redress process and calculations.
· Recognition of any litigation issues, case analytics, research, document preparation, PI preparation, witness statement preparation, internal reports, relationship and contract management, internal cohesion and team working with other departments specifically with Risk and Compliance.
· Updating knowledge and understanding of HMRC and relevant legislation, regulations and guidance.
· Create and capture MI, data analysis (trends/themes/risks), process intervention and improvement.
· Carry out remedial project work on cases requiring technical expertise.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Understanding of HMRC requirements, rules, manuals and guidelines relating to SIPP/SSAS, ISAs and / or GIAs.
Understanding of trust-based pension schemes and trustee duties
Good understanding of compliance requirements for SIPP/SSAS, ISAs and / or GIAs
Good understanding of DPA and DSAR legislation.
Understanding of legal documentation relating to SIPP / SSAS, ISAs and / or GIAs
Clear and proven oral and written communications skills
Professional qualifications including CF1, CF2, CF4 and FA2 or an interest to study towards.
Experience must be in at least one of the following for a minimum of 2 years: service recovery / complaints handling / trustee technical support / complex case management (problem solving) / specialist technical support / SME such as investments, drawdown, SSAS, ISAs. GIAs.
Please apply with an up to date CV if this role is of interest. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.