£35,000 + benefits
Trainee Financial Planner
Loughborough (Ref AL1025)
Salary c£35,000 pa + benefits
My client is an established Wealth Management organisation and they now have an exciting new opportunity for a Diploma Level 4 qualified individual to join their team as a Trainee Financial Planner.
· Keep up to date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace
· To understand the financial planning requirements of clients, to produce effective and compliant financial planning recommendations and to maintain the strategies over the lifetime of the clients service agreement.
· To work through your training development plan so that you can:
Skills & Requirements
· Technical knowledge and the ability to apply this to a client's circumstances
· Articulate complex information effectively with good communication skills
· An eye for detail when creating or checking recommendations
· Minimum qualification of Financial Planning Diploma (Level 4) or equivalent
· Previously worked as a Paraplanner
Whats in it for you
Youll enjoy a host of benefits including flexible working, funding and support for personal professional development, discounts on our services, increased employer pension contributions, inclusion in group death in service and permanent health insurance schemes and more, such as:
· 33 days holiday including bank holidays increasing at 3 and 5 years
· Holiday scheme allowing for purchase or sale of up to 5 days holiday entitlement per year.
· Pension Auto-Enrolment with NEST with contributions of 9% (7% by employer)
· Group Employee Life Assurance
· Group Employee Income Protection
· Employee Assistance Program, including 24hr confidential support service.
· Flexible working and homeworking options
· A chance to join a friendly and supportive team
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.