£18,000 OTE £24,000
Trainee Mortgage Adviser
Leicestershire (Our Ref AL1063)
Basic Salary £18,000 with an OTE c£24,000 + benefits
My client is one of the largest New Build Financial Services specialists in the UK, and due to their successful partnership with National & Regional house builders across the country, they have seen great growth over the past 12 months.
As a Trainee Mortgage Advisor, you will begin your journey by being the first point of contact for customers wanting to know their affordability level when buying a new home. This will provide you with a solid foundation of knowledge and skill in your journey in becoming an Adviser.
The Company are keen investors in their people, and as such, once competent in the basics of your role they will then invest in you to complete your CeMAP and support you in becoming an accredited Mortgage Adviser.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to make a career as a Mortgage Adviser, and key to success in this role it is vital that you:
· Are able to provide a high level of customer service to customers, and have great questioning skills to gather key information
· Have excellent attention to detail, being methodical & thorough
· Be able to prioritise work, whilst multi-tasking
· Have excellent time management and organisational skills to meet deadlines
· Have the ability to analyse information and extract data
· Are an outside the box thinker, and able to overcome challenges
· Be able to function independently and as part of a team
· Be proficient in MS Office
Whilst previous experience within this sector and having a CeMAP would be advantageous, upon joining the Company you will be given full training and support so you can aid customers in their journey, and begin in your career to become a Mortgage Adviser.
This is a Full-time role based in Leicestershire, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (weekends on a rota basis).
Salary starting at £18k basic, rising to £20k with the possibility of achieving an OTE of £24k after passing probation.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.