to c£25,000 + benefits
Leicester (Our Ref AL928)
Salary : to c£25,000 + excellent benefits
My client is one of the UKs leading Chartered Financial Planning organisations, offering Independent award-winning advice to both private and corporate clients. They now have an exciting opportunity for an individual who has already gained experience within the Wealth Management Industry and now wishes to build upon this further.
· Receive and implement requests from planners.
· Gather and record client data.
· Prepare review and recommendation reports to a professional and timely standard.
· Provide information for regular client reviews.
· Communicate with selected clients (face to face or remote) and third parties.
· Delegate and communicate clearly with technical and client support.
· Undertake financial planning and product-based research.
· Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business.
· Undertake appropriate professional development and training.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
· Good technical knowledge.
· Ability to use research tools (e.g. eXchange, Assureweb, Aequos) technical financial planning tools (e.g. Truth by Prestwood), financial modelling and back office software (1st software).
· Interpersonal skills - able to work within a team, and maintain client trust and inspire confidence.
· Articulate and able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
· Highly organised, methodical, analytical, disciplined.
· Appropriate CII qualifications (or equivalent).
· Death in Service scheme
· Generous Pension Scheme: 7% employer contribution based on basic salary.
· Career development encouraged: PFS membership, and appropriate CII exams and study material, provided
If this role is of interest and you have previous experience within the Wealth Management Industry please apply in confidence with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.