Financial Services Administration
£16,000 - £23,500 dep on exp
Wealth Management Administrator
Nottingham (Our Ref AL1057)
Salary range £16,000 to £23,500 dep on experience + benefits
My client, an award winning Wealth Management organisation, has an exciting new opportunity for an individual to join their administration team. The role is to support the Adviser Team, preparing them for client meetings and providing an outstanding administrative service.
THE ROLE WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
· Maintain effective diary system to ensure clients are offered review meetings at the appropriate time.
· Contact clients and book review meetings using diary colour coding system, then confirm by letter or email
· Prepare meeting packs for Advisers including valuations and all other relevant documents required
· Monitor and chase for the return of meeting notes
· Ensure that client meeting notes are recorded and scanned onto the system
· Construct appropriate post meeting letters for issue to clients
· Meet & Greet Advisers clients when meetings are held onsite
· Send off any Letters of Authority bought back from client meetings and record in working spreadsheet ensuring information is chased as required. Keep Adviser updated of progress throughout.
· Process change of address requests, updating systems and notifying the administration centres.
· Update systems and administration departments of any Death notifications following the Death Process.
· Make adviser aware of documentation received in relation to their clients and provide general support as required.
· Act as a point of contact for clients and deal with routine issues and queries.
· Client celebration cards and sympathy cards to be arranged as necessary and sent to clients.
· Stationery stocks to be maintained and ensure all documentation is current
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
· Knowledge and understanding of Financial Services or Wealth Management systems, procedures will be an advantage
· Professional and warm telephone manner.
· Ability to relate to the pressures on the Adviser Team and ensure an effective and efficient two way relationship
· Team player
· Product and Market knowledge is desirable
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.