Group Administration Manager
Leicestershire & Midlands (our Ref AL1086) Hybrid working
Salary £34,000 – £42,000 + benefits
My client, a very well-regarded IFA organisation, now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Group Administration Manager to join their Teams.
The Manager will ensure within the Administration teams, that service levels are met and staff training and development needs are identified and addressed. They will provide management information to the Senior Management Team and focus on team performance and goals, whilst maintaining excellent client service.
Specific responsibilities within the role will include:
- Monitoring new business and providing Management Information for the business
- Liaise with team leaders to ensure that teams are sufficiently staffed and workload is distributed fairly.
- Arrange the recruitment and training plans for new members of the team
- Conduct regular 1:1’s with team leaders rolling into performance reviews
- Manage team members on matters such performance, conduct, wellbeing, and training.
- To continually review processes to identify & implement improvements
- Engage in project work to assist Group Operations Manager to improve department efficiencies and compliance
- Identify any trends or potential issues and problem solve
- Liaise with the Group Paraplanning Manager and the Director of Private Client Sales to ensure a cohesive strategy throughout the teams
- Liaise with the Head of Compliance and Compliance Manager to ensure all regulatory benchmarks are appropriately met
- Keep on top of changes and development within the Company
- Administer disciplinary action when required
- Ensure all compliance requirements are adhered to
- Prepare and maintain client files and client reviews
- Assist Planners in delivery of new business through managing workflows and clear communication
- Carry out all aspects of administration work in line with the Financial Services Administrator role
- Keep up to date with industry trends and upskill on relevant topics when required.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.