to £35,000 + benefits
Job Title Pensions and Investments Team Leader
Responsible to Practice Manager
Responsible for (subordinates) Penson and Investments Administration Team
Salary £31,000 to £35,000 dep on exp
Location Leicestershire (our Ref AL998)
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a highly reputable Financial Planning organisation.
To provide administrative support to the Managing Director and other advisers in addition to managing an administration team in order to ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and so that regulatory requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing client and administrative support to the Managing Director and other advisers
· Preparing the necessary paperwork for client meetings when required
· Obtaining valuations from providers
· Preparing and processing the relevant paperwork
· To manage platform funds on an ongoing basis in order to meet customer requirements and to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
· To continually maintain and develop technical, product and industry knowledge in order to keep pace with developments and change, in order to be able to work effectively.
· Day to day management of the team, including performance reviews, workflow and training.
· Continually focus on the delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by clients.
· Responsible for developing new processes and challenging existing ones to maximise efficiency and accuracy
· Ensure team are fully compliant with procedures relating to risk, confidentiality and data security
· Ensure all items received by the team are processed within the relevant Service Level Agreement (SLA) and turnaround times
· Motivate and ensure the team are working collaboratively
· Ensure excellent internal relationships are forged and maintained
· The use of Intelligent Office, internal logs & ensuring client records are complete and up to date
· Produce client KFIâs
· Providing the management team with new business data and assisting accounts department with fee reconciliation when required
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.